Katen Consulting provides small to large group training programs and one-on-one coaching sessions. We specialize in helping employees (new hire to mid-level manager to executive) and students (high school to graduate-level) to make a positive 7 Second first impression and hone the 7 essential business soft skills needed to exude polish, professionalism, and a positive impression.
Located in New York, this 100% Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) is a leader in delivering value and excellence in the professional development arena, is known nationally for its Enhance Your Chance® Professionalism Programs for students, and has an unwavering commitment to serving clients’ specific goals and participants' needs.
A range of services is offered under the Katen Consulting banner:
- Small to Large Group Training Programs
- One-on-One Coaching Sessions
- Private Workshops organize your own workshop by choosing your topic(s) and inviting participants. A minimum of 8 participants/per group is required.
- Enhance Your Chance®: Workbook Series helps high school and college students to understand the skills needed to make a positive impression when embarking on the job search, at an interview, or in the workplace.
Benefits of Katen Consulting Programs:
- Participants complete training programs able to immediately utilize skill-sets learned;- Programs are specifically tailored to your goals and participants’ needs; - Partnering with a highly-skilled company with extensive experience working with employees at all levels and a broad spectrum of students; - Interactive, substantive training programs, based upon carefully developed content and methods, with a proven track record of success; - Reduction in HR headaches, company embarrassment, and participant discomfort by increasing self-awareness and abilities in essential soft skills;
- Flexibility for decision-makers to focus their time & efforts on other tasks by delegating key training programs to KATEN CONSULTING, LLC;
- Helping participants to hone vital business skills universally-desired by employers, interviewers, and the public, thereby, distinguishing the organization.
Katen Consulting Executive Team